vodoraslo == seaweed
- – How I Fixed My Synapse's Matrix Federation - Federation issues I for the life of me couldn’t get synapse’s (matrix’s) federation to work. It said that the encryption … Read more (1 minute read).
- – The Techie's Wet-Dreams - There is a current of thought that appears to be carrying many technophiles out of the realm of science and into that of science fiction.1 For … Read more (26 minute read).
- – Forward to Technological Slavery - I have to begin by saying that I am deeply dissatisfied with this book. It should have been an organized and systematic exposition of a series of … Read more (9 minute read).
- – Progress vs Liberty - In these pages it is argued that continued scientific and technical progress will inevitably result in the extinction of individual liberty. I use the … Read more (30 minute read).
- – The Littering Ape - A number of anthropologically inclined individuals have in recent years gained fame and fortune by authoring books of the “Naked Ape” … Read more (3 minute read).
- – Morality and Revolution - “Morality, guilt and fear of condemnation act as cops in our heads, destroying our spontaneity, our wildness, our ability to live our lives to the … Read more (22 minute read).
- – The System's Neatest Trick - The supreme luxury of the society of technical necessity will be to grant the bonus of useless revolt and of an acquiescent smile. —Jacques Ellul1 The … Read more (25 minute read).
- – Hit Where It Hurts - 1. The Purpose Of This Article. The purpose of this article is to point out a very simple principle of human conflict, a principle that opponents of … Read more (17 minute read).
- – Updated the Css Again (prefers-color-scheme) - I actually updated the css once more. If you’re using a dark theme in your browser, the website will follow suit and change to darker colors. I … Read more (1 minute read).
- – Ship of Fools - Once upon a time, the captain and the mates of a ship grew so vain of their seamanship, so full of hubris and so impressed with themselves, that they … Read more (11 minute read).